Oorvani Foundation is a non-profit organisation dedicated to empowering citizens through open knowledge platforms for civic engagement. We work on Citizen Matters, a civic media platform, Open City, an open data platform, and other citizen-centric projects.
We invite applications for the position of Fundraising Coordinator. This person would be a key resource of the fundraising team, coordinating proposals and grant applications, and handling donor engagement. Bengaluru or Chennai-based candidates would be accorded first preference.
- Preparing programme designs, proposals and grant applications
- Organising and managing various events including offline and digital marketing campaigns
- Initiating periodic email campaigns, and ensuring constant updates on our website and different social media platforms
- Carrying out peer to peer fundraising and crowd-funding
- Be actively involved in donor engagement and database management
- Carrying out the requisite market research as and when needed
- A self learner with initiative and collaborative work ethic
- Excellent in planning, organising and execution
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills
- Natural at sales and customer service
- Prior experience in fundraising and/or community engagement
- Total experience: 3+ years
Compensation range: Rs 420,000-540,000 per annum.
To apply, please fill out this form: Oorvani Foundation – Job application.
For clarifications, email email@example.com
Note: We strive to be an equal opportunity organisation with an open and inclusive environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, ethnicity, caste, class, language, gender (identity/expression/status), sexual orientation, appearance, disability, age, beliefs or any other basis.